[pcductape] Re: I use Copernic Agent

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:03:43 -0600

The difference as I recall is that Copernic will search the "Web" plus "News
User Groups" all together, while google is one at a time;  that is one has to
search the web and later in a separate effort, search the news users groups.
I still like google better.   I understand that yahoo.com is developing a
search engine that will do almost as much as google.

And that yahoo.com is working on an anti-virus program that may stop spam.   It
seems to me the only real way to stop spam is to have an approved "list" of
addresses that no one can send email to without an invitation.   Then, if one
of the approved members start spam, kick him out into the no-man's land.