[pcductape] Re: I use Copernic Agent

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 06:07:28 +0200

I used to use Copernic aeons ago - now I mostly use google for generic stuff and specialized search engines for more specific stuff
Using search words , phrases and boolean most of the time 99% I find what I am looking for pretty quick enough

Carl wrote:

Hi Sandi,

I use to use Copenic, I wonder why I stopped.   That's the search
engine that Bob Noble, the River Man, uses.   :-)

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>