[pcductape] Re: I use Copernic Agent

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:11:02 -0600

Hi Bob,

Yep, I thought so;   you put me onto Copernic about 4-5 years ago and
I used it a long time.   I now use google to check spelling, phone
numbers, names (with city,state) to find people, and vin numbers of
automobiles, in addition to the regular computer questions.

Btw, you must have missed trapper's message;   he's home.