[pcductape] Re: I use Copernic Agent

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:53:22 -0800

Hi Carl,
Actually, I used to use Copenic and I thought it was a good one.
These days I use Webferret, the trial version.
I find, it finds most things I need.
I set it to exact phrase. I think it uses about six of the other search engines
in the process.

As far as Trapper's where abouts, I think he is near the four corners area,
until the snow melts and he can head home.  Haven't you heard of any national
disasters in that area? :O) He must not have been able to find a computer hook
up in that area, or we should have heard from him.