[pcductape] Re: I lost the subject column in my inbox

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 00:00:17 -0400

Thank you, Pam. It worked! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pam
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 11:55 PM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] Re: I lost the subject column in my inbox

Your version of Outlook may be different from mine but all versions are
similar. Try this: On the bar where the subject column was, right click
and choose Customize Current View. Then choose Fields.  Anything in the
left column can be added to that bar. You can add Subject back to it
from there too.