[pcductape] Re: I lost the subject column in my inbox

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 22:54:36 -0500

Your version of Outlook may be different from mine but all versions are
similar. Try this:
On the bar where the subject column was, right click and choose Customize
Current View. Then choose Fields.  Anything in the left column can be added
to that bar. You can add Subject back to it from there too.