[pcductape] Re: I lost all my email

  • From: "Salaam Blackmore" <blackmore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:32:42 +0100

Marshall

There may be easier ways, but one approach is this: -

Create a new folder, called, say "Email Archive" on a HD different to the
one that holds the OS.

Then go the folder with the original, active .dbx's and copy the entire
folder, which you then paste into the newly created "Email Archive".

That's it, really.........

That said,  I find it safer to keep my active folder itself on a different
HD.

Salaam