[pcductape] Re: I lost all my email

  • From: "Marshall" <marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 22:27:31 -1000

Thanks for your rapid response.  Just wondering how I can save all my emails
to a folder on another drive so in case the first drive crashes, i don't
lose all the emails.  I can save each email one by one, but that takes
forever.  If I could save a block of them, it would speed things up.

Aloha, Marshall