[pcductape] Re: I lost all my email

  • From: "Andrei" <zhar_ptitza@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 02:05:50 -0800

I found the dbx files from the backup I did 6 months ago. I haven't tried
switching OE over to that folder yet. I'll leave that for another day. I may
luck out if the critical emails are there and I think they are.

In the meantime I think I'll stop procrastinating and assemble my "new" PC from
the salvaged parts I've been collecting for the last year. All I need to do now
is find a manual for setting the jumper switches on the motherboard.

Then I can take my time researching how to recover deleted files.