[pcductape] Re: I have finally figured out how to sign my email. Of course I have to send this silly

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:19:06 +0200

And now it will be oh so easy to forge any docs with your name !!!!

People just don't think nowadays do they ???

Carl wrote:

Hi Trapper,

I have finally figured out how to sign my email.   Of course I have to send this silly attachment along with it to make it work.   Gosh...

TTFN – Vic /

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
 to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
 to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;

JPEG image