[pcductape] Re: I did not know that...........

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:21:09 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott McNay" <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
> Good to hear that you got it working!
>
> --Scott.

Yep, thanks.
There are approximately 12000 residents in my zip code area of 77346 and all
homes and businesses are within 5 miles of my office and the average income
is $110,000 per family.   I sell insurance so I need to develop my report
with my neighbors.   I plan to capture all of the names and addresses and to
begin a daily mail-out program to tell my neighbors who I am and what I do.
If I capture 33 names per day I will have 12045 in a year.   I should be
able to grow my business ok with that kind of a database.   :-)