[pcductape] Re: Huh?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:58:58 -0800

Hi Lisa,
WinMe has a restore function that will just change your computer back to what it
was like for a certain date that you pick. It won't put the computer all the way
back. Start button, programs, accessories, system tools, restore.  Pick a date
before you had the problem and maybe it will fix you up.  Again, this is not the
same as restoring your computer to it's original stuff.

I don't know about regvac, it may help out too.