[pcductape] Re: Huh?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:43:59 -0500

Vic,

  Do you think if I run RegVac instead that will fix anything?  Sys
restore would restore the whole computer back to factory, right? I've
been wanting to do something like that for a while, but need to find the
time. LOL. My computer came with Windows ME, so I would rather just put
XP on it (I had mentioned that in the past) instead of restoring to ME
then updating to XP, but I never did it before, so I'm a little nervous
about doing it.

Lisa