[pcductape] Re: Huh?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:00:58 -0500

Thanks, Vic,

  I just did.  Let's see what he says.

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Victor Firestone
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 11:03 AM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] Re: Huh?

Lisa,

Go to the home page and contact the dude who wrote the program at -

http://www.schmaili.com/kontakt.html

Lisa Schnepf wrote:

What does this mean??

How do I fix it? I've uninstalled Schmaili and reinstalled it, and it
came back.

Lisa
~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~

--

TTFN - Vic /

the affection of children;

 to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of
false friends;

 to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a
little better;

 whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social
condition;