[pcductape] Re: Huh?

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:03:22 +0200

Lisa,

Go to the home page and contact the dude who wrote the program at -

http://www.schmaili.com/kontakt.html

Lisa Schnepf wrote:

Message

What does this mean??

How do I fix it? I've uninstalled Schmaili and reinstalled it, and it came back.

Lisa
~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~

--

TTFN – Vic /

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
 to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
 to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;

JPEG image