[pcductape] Html lesson #2 - about the <blink> tag now

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:30:09 -0500

It's done through a program like Debb mentioned. Its actually created using
multiple frames, similar to the way movie film used to do it. Each frame
contains something different. Each can be set to display for varying lengths
of time before moving to the next frame.  Remember that picture with 11
people and it swapped tops and became 12 people? That was done the same way
but with lots of frames, seems like I recall 16 different frames. Yours was
a simple 2 frame job.

My favorite verse?  Oh that's a really hard question because I like soooo
many of them. And I find that my favorites change with changes in life.