[pcductape] Re: Html lesson #2 - about the <blink> tag

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:24:22 -0500

Hi Debb,

I use to do a lot of public speaking to large groups of people;  Postmasters
groups, Letter Carriers groups;   Clerks groups, etc and my face was a familiar
site to many.   I also did a lot of crime preventions stuff on TV.   That was
several years ago.   Even today I meet strangers in restaurants and other
places and I will be stopped and questioned "Don't I know you" or "Are you in
the movies" etc.   I am not bashful about my picture being public;  I'm not
pretty and I'm not ugly.   I am only me and you get what you see;   an old fart
who's seen a few battles and still love the fight.   I lost my right ear and I
lost my right eye but hey I feel blessed.    I'm sure some will know how to put
marks and stuff on my picture to make me look different but that is ok too.