[pcductape] Re: How to prevent the worm from using the email database

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:14:01 +0100

Hi Carl

I check daily with mine, AVG is one of the best antivirus agents around good
job too as freelist is sending me at least 21 infected emails per day and
AVG keeps catching and sending them to the vault for me to delete,

Because of this I also go to
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.asp and do an online
virus check as well every 4days

so far so good as they say