[pcductape] Re: How to prevent the worm from using the email database

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:46:57 +0200

Not only that - the latest go through your temp internet files and look for
"mailto" addresses in there as well

In short - you can't beat them like that anymore - the only way now is to
make sure that you don't get hit by a worm or virus by being ultra catious
about what you open in your email - where you surf to and what you download.
Common sense will work wonders in this area.

TTFN

Vic