[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:03:54 -0500

Hi Victor,
I agree. I do 99% of my coding by hand.... alllllll dayyyy lonnnnng. ;-)
I mentioned FP because he very likely already has it on his computer. And
years ago I began with FP and without knowing a lick of html or css and
squeaked by.  It can be done. There is a lot to learn. Can't be done
overnight. He wants to utilize his free space now. What better way than to
get your feet wet with a program you already have on your machine.