[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 07:33:38 -0500

Hi Debb,

My hat is off to you.  If you homeschool your child and still have a life,
you are Wonder Woman.   To me, homeschooling is the number 1 most important
task of parents, if they decide to do it.   God Bless you.

ps, My daughter homeschooled her 3 kids for one year and we (my wife and I)
almost ended up in the crazy house.