[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 00:53:23 -0500

Put simply, an SSI file serves all pages that call it up. Picture a computer
network server that serves the same file to 10 machines when they call that
file (read only). If you change the file on the server then all machines
will now see the updated file. SSI is the same thing but is html code being
called by pages instead.

And with that I gotta hit the sack. Mindy and I are leaving at 6:30 in the
morning to make an 8am appointment with the dreaded dentist monster. People
go there and are never seen again! I've been putting it off because I know
when I go I'll never return. =/

G'nite all.
Pam