[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 06:47:33 +0200

Carl,

/ always means the root of your directory - ergo your login name and / underneath that goes all the webstuff.

Carl wrote:
Hi Sandi,

I have figured out what my directory name is;  it's the login name of the
master email account.   dud

Yes I know Topic limits attachments to 50kbs so I trim quite a bit.
IrFanView is very good at making photos, or print screens,  smaller.