[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Debb" <lillearners@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:34:48 -0500

ok, ok, ok, Im convinced. Basically, the way I teach  is this:
I have people start a freebie site thru geocities. Then when they have
mastered the basics, they can take their knowledge wherever they want to. I
chose geocities cuz its free, has its own file manager, & its easy for me to
access it to grade & check up on it. If anyones still interested, all I ask
is that the lessons stay here on the list.I do have them copyrighted, but Im
sure I dont need to explain that to anyone on this list, right?
So if all are acceptable, Ill send out the 1st lesson in a bit.