[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:18:18 -0500

To do a good web site for your business I would suggest looking around at
other business web sites and find one you like. Keep in mind that as a
beginner you won't be able to do a bunch of fancy stuff so look for a basic
site to start with. You can add to it later as you learn.

You may already have a version of FrontPage that came with your MSOffice. If
so then you won't need to learn html first and it can help you get started.
You will need to know if your web hosts supports Front Page though.  If it
doesn't then do not use any Front Page specific functions and features. If
you don't have Front Page don't go out and get it.

If you really want to learn from scratch then I may have some beginner's
lessons saved here somewhere I can send your way.