[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:32:15 -0500

Hi Bob,

Tonight when I get home, I'll send you the email reply I got from my ISP
when I asked them what was the name of my directory.   The reply was/is very
confusing.   I'll do better;   I'll send my question to roadrunner.com and
their reply to show you how confusing are their instructions.   Maybe
someone on this list can make sense but I'll have to use topic.com list to
prevent the attachments from being stripped.