[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:16:07 -0500

Hi Pam,

Thanks for those urls.   I will probably try the Mozilla Composer.   The free
web page offer was misleading.   The email account of 1GB is free, the webpage
offer is $7 per month.   The site location is in Germany and that's ok too.
My wife's kin are from the old country.   I think I'll google for a free site
and practice with Mozilla and then later go for the pay site.   Incidentally
the largest guitar manufacturer is also in Germany and the name of the company
is Carl Martin: http://www.carlmartin.com/

Carl Martin
I wonder if my kin are from Germany...........