[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 11:50:30 -0500

Hi Carl,
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=free+wysiwyg+edito
came up with several decent looking free wysiwyg editors. I haven't used any
of them so can't recommend which to try.
For those that don't know, wysiwyg stands for "what you see is what you
get", and basically means you can see your page as you create it. Front Page
and Dreamweaver are both wysiwyg editors.

www.thesitewizard.com/reviews/mozillacomposer.shtml
This site reviews the Mozilla Composer which I think is what you said you
already have. I think I would probably start here and see if you already
have what you need.

Hope that helps,