[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:56:33 -0500

Hi Vic,

Thanks for that website.   I counted at least 23 different web editors and one
is Mozilla Composer .   I use that browser and I update it at least once a
week.    My credit union banking account will not allow Internet Explorer to
download a qif file but Mozilla can, so I use it.   I have to keep Tools,
Internet Options, Advanced, Security, uncheck "Do no save encrypted pages to
disk" for the software to work on Farmers.com websites pages.   However, I
cannot use the Mozilla browser with my Farmers insurance database because it
will not open a .PDF file but Internet Explorer will.   Go figure.

The website I want to publish is for my insurance business.   Sure I have a
nice webpage at www.farmers.com with my picture but I want to say more than is
allowed with farmers.com.