[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carl" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:06:45 -0500

Hi Scott,

Yes I knew that but I must say I don't know what to do with the document after
I save it in HTML format.   As a matter of fact there are several word's saveas
formats I don't understand.

The formats are:
Web Page (*.htm;*.html)
Web Page, Filtered (*.htm;*.html)
Web Archive (*.mht;*.mhtml)
The other formats I do understand their use;  there are 24 different formats.
The word version is Word 2002, sp2.

Carl
ps, I mailed a copy to the tropic.com list so that the attachment will not be
stripped.
:-)