[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:46:43 +0200

Huntress,

Last I looked Jack is not into HTML and he doesn't know anything about it either !!!!   Hahahahah

Huntress wrote:
I wouldn't mind getting those lessons too.  I've been publishing websites
for as long as I can remember but still don't know Jack about html.  LOL

Sandi

TTFN – Vic /

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
 to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
 to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;

To unsubscribe from this list send an email to pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface. To view the message archives simply go to: http://www.freelists.org/archives/pcductape/ Take a look at our homepage at http://pcductape.freewebpage.org/