[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 04:34:26 -0500

Hi Pam,

I do have Office XP but I do not see FrontPage.   I must not have installed it.
  I do not like Office products;   too slow.   I use word but it's off my
Msworks Suite;   not Office.    I get lots of Excel files from my Secretary of
my Shriner Club but I convert them all to Msworks format;  much faster.    So,
I guess I will try the Mozilla Composer since it's already installed on my
computer.   I just looked at it and it looks like a fancy word processor.
Since I lost the use of one eye, I find the Mozilla's "text zoom" feature to be
very useful in that I can get the fonts to any size I want.    Distorts the
pictures sometimes but hey, I just read.

Thanks for your suggestions.