[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:20:01 +0200

Carl,

First start by creating in your mind and maybe even on paper the themes and ideas you want on your website
Next you will need either to learn HTML and CSS or use a web builder or some such.
You can find free tools for web building at http://www.thefreecountry.com/webmaster/htmleditors.shtml

There are still people that build websites using just Notepad - but for that you really have to know HTML very well.

Further questions in regards website building are more than welcome.

Carl wrote:

*Hi Guys,*
** *I need some suggestions on how to make, from scratch, a website. The tools I have available are Windows xp, Internet Explorer 6 and Word.*
** *I signed up for a free email account at www.spymac.com <http://www.spymac.com> and the email space is *1000 (1GB) MB E-Mail Account, and there is an additional 100 MB of web space for a webpage.
** *Heck, it's free. So I thought I would prepare a website if only I knew how. :-(*
** *Carl*

--

TTFN - Vic /

affection of children;