[pcductape] Re: How to convert 1st word to last in a spreadsheet column

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 04:10:06 -0600

Ok, I create my new list of names and addresses with Excel but the data is
enter on the Internet that way with the last name 1st.    The owner's name
(both 1st and last name) is all in 1 column.   So I have a column with both
the last name and the 1st name in the column and the last name is out of
order.  How do I use Excel to put the last name to the right side of the 1st
name or even to create a new column with the last name listed all alone.