[pcductape] Re: How to convert 1st word to last in a spreadsheet column

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 06:33:13 -0600

Hi Scott,

I saw that and I'm going to just accept it.   The single people (including
divorce) know already that our society discriminates against them;  an
example is our Federal tax laws.   Maybe they will accept my mail and
forgive that oversight on assuming they are married.

Btw, I don't use profanity in my business and I try not in my personal life.
When a person resorts to the use of 4 letters words I assume he is
uneducated and does not know appropriate words.   I really pity those who
use profanity all the time;   not only are they uneducated but they have
lost control of their ability to reason.    For example, why did that person
ahead of me in traffic almost caused an accident.  If I use profanity it
will not benefit the other person but only cause harm to me;  plus, the
other person probably has never had "defensive" driver course.   :-)

From: "Scott McNay" <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Carl" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>