[pcductape] How to convert 1st word to last in a spreadsheet column

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:09:56 -0600

      1.0655E+12 Jones Joe C & Gloria S 7811  HURST FOREST DR 77346

      Account Number Owner Name Property Address Zip

Hey Guys,

Happy New Year,

I know you are probably tired of hearing me but I have a question.   Due to the
very kind and excellent suggestions from members of this group I have been able
to capture thousands of names and addresses from the Internet but now that very
procedure has created a snag.   I am able, via Microsoft Excel, to capture 4
columns of information which is "Account Number", "Owner Name", "Property
Address" and "Zip" but the snag is with "Owner Name", which is backwards on the
Internet.  That is, the Internet site of http://www.hcad.org has the "Owner
Name" listed as last first spouse;  for example, Jones  Joe C & Gloria S is
really "Joe C & Gloria S Jones" with Jones as the last name.   Is it possible
to convert the "Jones Joe C & Gloria S" to "Joe C & Gloria S Jones" using a
text editor or similar program?

Carl
:-)