[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 04:14:34 -0500

How tall is six cubits and a span?   If an Israeli cubit is 21.8 inches and a
span is 9 inches, I figure Goliath was 11.65 feet tall.    Giants were created
when sons of God had sex with the beautiful women on earth but all that
happened before the flood.   How do we account for Goliath?   Why did the sons
of God only have sex with the "beautiful" women?    Were all women beautiful?