[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:25:38 +0200

Yes Sarah was 90 and Abraham was around the 100 years. Though we must remember that for some strange reason those patriarchs did live very long lives.

Carl wrote:

Hi Vic,

I think Sarah was about 90 when Isaac was born.   I was telling Trapper I'm
not near as old as Sarah was.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>