[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:59:22 +0200

Don't want to hear about any recipes at the moment - just yesterday was a cooking all afternoon for a dinner for 8 people !
Lucky for me seems everyone enjoyed it as they were all licking their fingers afterwards - me included.

Trapper wrote:

I guess we must be reading the same book..
perhaps together we can muscle our way in and get that page turned....you
think? I hear page two has a great recipe on it :-0
----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>