[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:57:15 +0200

Easy one Carl,

Abrahams first son was not born by Sarah herself [because at that time they thought her infertile] but rather by Hagar, an Egyptian handmaiden they had - his name was Ishmael.
Abrahams second son was born by Sarah [14 years later] and his name was Isaac

Carl wrote:

Hey, I'm about half the area of Sarah way back 600 BC when she had the 2nd
child of Abraham.   Who was that child?

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>