[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:33:33 -0800

Gonna take more than good luck I am afraid...Might have to call in congress on
this one..
I don't plan on doing a platter by platter search. I doubrt anything on here is
worth the money for a company to retrieve it.
Back when I started the computer informational services I had plans on doing
data recovery, soon quit when I realized the expense involved. This field still
facinates me, but hate it when it's my own computer  ha!
I am slowly making some progress and keep thinking there has got to be an
easier way than what i AM DOING..So far all I have found is stuff I don't
really need..Geesh. Hope there is something on there to make it worth the
effort .It's Dianes computer, so in gthe end I will either come out a hero or
be dropped kicked like scum..ha!