[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 04:43:57 -0500

Hey Guys,

That is why user groups like this email list are so important.   I bet that 90%
of all computer/software problems are solved by people like you who donate your
knowledge and time to help others not so fortunate.   These groups are so
important to the industry that now when one search for help on Microsoft.com
the system will suggest going to user groups for additional help.   So thanks
guys.