[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:29:02 +0200

Trapper,

Not to worry I'll be mum about that !!!! Did you understand the Goldbach conjecture???  Or are you going to print it out and astound your college math teacher?

Trapper wrote:
Please don't tell my college math teacher that...I call and ask her all the time to help me with my % problems.

In this part of the country we all help each other out. Techies don't get all that  much pay around here...