[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 19:10:06 -0800

I think people tend to take themselves way to serious.
:-)
ego thing or something!
Anyhow I could care less about such stuff..proof is in the pudding.

ex: While out on the road we needed to hire a photographer. a gal came in
and to have read her resume you would have thought she was going to be hired
by national geographics. I was very impressed..that is untill I saw some of
her photos..
thrird grade drop out with a brownie instamatic could have done that. We
sent her off to get some more interesting shots. Didnt even care if they
were good photos or not just as long as the subject matter caught our
attention. She of course could not meet our specs.. My point is some people
read a book and think they have arrived...!
I am not directing this comment towards anyone on the list..Just making a
point that I have learned from long ago.
Besides I am still reading the book..almost ready to go onto page two..ha!