[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 18:39:14 -0800

ALL SAID WITH TONGUE IN CHEEK Scott.& Victor and Carl.
Last thing I want to do at this moment is to get anyone mad at me..I am broke

I know I am doind this the hardway, but I am slowly piecing my Hd back together
going at it sector by sector and reading the hex.
Winxp starts up the Ez regardless.
All software designed for this problem all point to me having to re-format..So
far I have refsed to believe that. So I am still at it..Yawp!