[pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:35:30 -0500

You go man.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 11:22 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: How do I stop Windows Installer?

  No wonder we can't get anything done or solved...you guys got it backwards.
Why waist time with a newbie..who might take 10 minutes to find out how to
answer your question when you got these guys who are higher up and can answer
your question right away..Save money and time and energy that way. I figure
that everyone at one time or another had to start at the beginning of
things..then the graduate up the line as they get to know more..that doesn't
mean you forget all your newbie stuff..to get to level two you still employ the
knowlege you supposedly learned at level 1..So why not pass it on to someone
who is still at level 0..I mean somewhere in time someone had to of passed it
on to you( us).
  So with that said then you must have the answer for my HD problem... I am not
sure what level the problem is at...for me its at a level way out there, but
for you guys its probably at level 0 and not worth the time to answer, but
could you please help me out. I would sure appreciate it....thanks!

  A level "0" newbie