[pcductape] Re: How do I print 4 photos on 1 page?

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:49:16 -0500

Hi Trapper,

I thought you would never ask.   :-)    I have a new granddaughter;   my 44
year old son married a young lady, age 40, from Bolivia and on 9-26-2004 they
were blessed with a new daughter name Hannah Faith Martin.     They named the
child Hannah , after Hannah the mother of Samuel (1 Samuel 1:20).     They gave
her the 2nd name of Faith because they believed the Lord would bless them with
a healthily child even as old as they are;   just like the Lord blessed Hannah,
the mother of Samuel.    And he did;  Amen.

Of course I'm collecting lots of photos of the child and her parents.    I'm
out of photo paper at the moment but I'll get a supply and see how it works
with Windows XP & Windows Picture & Fax Viewer.    I agree with Sandi;
Windows Picture & Fax Viewer is one quick way to get a photo album put together.