[pcductape] Re: How do I print 4 photos on 1 page?

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:58:39 -0800

I only use Photoshop cs for everything. It is much more than the avg. user
will need or want, but since when have I ever gone avg or the easy way..
If you can find an easier way I would strongly recommend it..not only easier
but a whole lot cheaper..On the other hand if your planning on going
professionally with it I would recommend Photoshop over anything else.

trapper@xxxxxxx
Arts of Alaska
by
Diane