[pcductape] Re: How do I print 4 photos on 1 page?

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:03:15 -0400

That's exactly what it's for.  :-)

Sandi
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: [pcductape] Re: How do I print 4 photos on 1 page?

Hi Pam,

Now that Sandi has taught us how to use Windows XP to print photo albums, we
don't need IrFanView.   However, I did learn something about IrFanView that
I do not understand.   I went to the website www.irfanview.com and
downloaded all the plugins for IrFanView and then I created 1 image of JPM
with two photos.    When I open the JPM file(image) it only shows 1 photo
per page but one can click on the down-arrow and go to the next page;   the
next photo.    I guess this technique would be good for a website or
something similar.

Carl
www.carlmartininsurance.com