[pcductape] Re: How do I print 4 photos on 1 page?

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 09:21:05 -0500

Hi Pam,

Now that Sandi has taught us how to use Windows XP to print photo albums, we
don't need IrFanView.   However, I did learn something about IrFanView that I
do not understand.   I went to the website www.irfanview.com and downloaded all
the plugins for IrFanView and then I created 1 image of JPM with two photos.
When I open the JPM file(image) it only shows 1 photo per page but one can
click on the down-arrow and go to the next page;   the next photo.    I guess
this technique would be good for a website or something similar.

Carl
www.carlmartininsurance.com